Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Of Walking Candy and Hot Mommies

Always and will be kids' weaknesses.


And reasons why I'm OK with the once-in-a-while-candy-indulgence...

Can someone please take that dummy away!

This kid is full of drama. The moment I wanna talk about confiscating her dummy, she starts with her antics and babbling..(of course with the "I-still-got-the-baby-talk" it was kinda hard to comprehend what she was trying to tell me)

But! when it gets overboard, I will be slapping my forehead when the lil' one gets all sugar rush and sugar high.. 


OK enough darling, you've been wrestling with that candy for far too long now...


Morover, there's just too much sugar and colourings in it that is just not suitable for growing children. (Yes, I am guilty of such.....   -_____-  )

Anyway, speaking of sugar rush, I went for some weekend shopping to get some educational toys for my daughter, but ended up buying clothes for her. *Slaps forehead again*

But really, you can't blame me..Just look my purchases..
(Styling pieces by Truly Scrumptious by Heidi Klum)




Candy Floss Top



Sequinned rainbow top


and drum-roll please........


Ombre cheetah-print leggings!


Speaking of which, supermodel-mommy-designer-tv host-all-in-1 Heidi Klum definitely has the eye for fashion even for kids fashion! Having 4 kids does not deter her from designing these cute, fun, colourful and fashion-forward pieces..I'm sure her kids are her inspirations..motherhood never looked this good innit!

(allow me to drool while wishing I was also a hot momma..)



Other yummy-fashion designer-mommies with their brood..

The ever so stylish Victoria Beckham..


Gwen Stefani's best rockin' accessory of course is her son

...and the list goes on!

And on my personal waiting list (mommy-in-waiting actually is....)
The most stylish and impeccable mom-to-be...

The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton...Always stunning!!

So ladies, does these looks inspire you? 

Now who says motherhood means you need to sacrifice your own fashion sense?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment